Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2007

• Reported By:STAMFORD Nebraska
Triad Financial
PO BOX 3299 Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Triad Financial, RoadLoans.com Sold my 2003 Ford Windstar Lx for 3.900.00 but wouldnt work with me to have me keep it and catch up the payments Huntington Beach California

I had the police and a wrecker take my 2003 Ford Windstar and then sold it at a auction for only 3,900.00 but wouldnt work with me to let me catch up the payments. This company is very shady. They had a guy come out with his family in his van to repossiss my van and he stole 500.00 out of my van. I called the police and they told him it was a civil matter but then the cops got involved when I wouldnt give it up. They had people come late at night looking through my garage and searching my other cars on my property.

Galen
STAMFORD, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/Huntington-Beach-California-92605/Triad-Financial-RoadLoanscom-Sold-my-2003-Ford-Windstar-Lx-for-390000-but-wouldnt-work-235884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial