Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 02, 2006

• Reported By:baltimore Maryland
Triad Financial
7711 Center Avenue Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Triad Financial auto loan ripoff Huntington Beach California

*Consumer Suggestion: I was too

*Author of original report: payments were behind and triad didn't send me any notice of intent to repossess my vehicle

*Consumer Suggestion: Why did you buy the vehicle?

I like to join in with the class action suit. When I purchased my vehicle from the dealer the car had numerous problems. I tried to get out of the contract, but when I contacted Triad the said I was unable to do so and it was still within 30 day period.

I had problems with the vehicle from day 1.

Vanessa
baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/Huntington-Beach-California-92647/Triad-Financial-auto-loan-ripoff-Huntington-Beach-California-221666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I was too

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

The vehicle I purcahsed was a lemon also. All I can do is tell to to keep a paper trail. Check the laws of Maryland to see if that is a one or two party state as far as recording a conversation. If you talk with them, it would be in your best interest to record it. The recorders are not that expensive. If they make a verbal agreement demand they also put it in writing. They are snakes. Pursue the title issue and Maryland laws in reguards to repos. If they break the laws, hold them accountable. If they try to repo your vehicle again for whatever reason, report it stolen. Stand up for your rights, Triad seems to think they can make their own laws.

AUTHOR: Vanessa - (U.S.A.)

I also want to report that my car payments were behind and triad didn't send me any notice of intent to repossess my vehicle. My car was taking to a lot over 3 hours away in Virginia and I reside in Maryland. They charged me for the repossion fee, along with changing the title back to my name. I had to spend hours at the Motor Vehicle when it was time to renew my stickers, because even though they made me pay for retitling the vehicle back in my name it was never corrected with the motor vehicle. I spend hours and days on the phone with Triad trying to resolve this situation.

Yes, I felt like I was violated, because Maryland laws states that I must be given a notice of intent etc.

I bought the car and keep it because I was told I couldn't get out of the contract even though it was still in that 90 day period. STUCK WITH A LEMON.....my fault.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Why did you buy the vehicle?

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

Please don't take this to sound sarcastic or mean, it is not intended that way however, it isn't Triad's fault the vehicle had existing problems. I can say that about the piece of s**+* vehicle we had purchased also. That vehicle was in the shop for the first 60 days we owned it. We got stuck with one of those Wynn warranties that were as useless as t**s on a bore, but we still had to make the payment. Just keep records of any form of abuse you recieve from Triad.

Watch your account careful, and make sure you write down dates, times, and any contact made with Triad. Crappy car or not, Traid can't help that, but I can guarantee if you give them time, they will have screwed up someplace else with your account and you will wake up to find your vehicle gone. When this happens, you will be glad you kept careful records and you will then be able to join the list of victims, but for now, Triad hasn't done anything, YET.

Keep us informed. If you have any questions please post so I can try to help.