Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:fairoaks California
Triad Financial
triadfinancial Maverick, Texas U.S.A.

Triad Financial harassment Maverick Texas

I too financed with Triad. As with the rest of the United States economics failed. Was working three jobs then two of the locations closed which decreased my income down to a third. I understand i made an agreement to pay and i continue to try. I make at least partial payments or make my monthly payments in two payments to show I am truly trying to make right. I thought it was better than them repoing my vehicle and selling it and then spending all of that money going after to me for collection. If i had the money i would send it all. I need my vehicle to get to work so that i can pay and know eventually i will catch up.

But again they are calling my work and are very harrassing to the staff that answer the phones. Im not talking just rude Im talking demeaningly (if thats a word) rude and disrespectful. It seems better for them to take parital payment knowing i will catch up and they will get their money with alot less hassel and alot less money for sueing and towing.

Pretty soon the United States is going to be filled with more homeless people on the streets because the economy took a turn for the worst unexpectedly and their homes and cars are taken away and it becomes that vicious circle

marie
fairoaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/Maverick-Texas/Triad-Financial-harassment-Maverick-Texas-393004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial