Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Wilton New Hampshire
Triad Financial
5201 Rufe Snow Dr N Richardson, Texas U.S.A.

Triad Financial Will Give Personal Info To Criminals Repo ID Theft N Richardson Texas

I am ready for anyone to contact me for a class action.

I saw my Repo order for my car. It had my full social security number and my birth date. Most repo men have a criminal background. So if the want to do anything includes selling your info to illegals.
I contacted the dildos (triad) on why my personal info is exposed they said it's to ID you. Even though all they really need is your last 4#. Triad's attitude was "awww did we take your car?" I filed a complaint with the FTC, and BBB. But in NH, I have contacted my state rep. She is very very interested in this company and we are working on a sub-prime/repo bill to end their terrorism. Because that's what Triad is a Terrorist organization. But because it's owned by Goldman Sacks it's scared.
If you want their terrorist attacks on the poor to end, then contact the local media, your Congress person and state congress person.

John in nh
Wilton, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/N-Richardson-Texas-76180/Triad-Financial-Will-Give-Personal-Info-To-Criminals-Repo-ID-Theft-N-Richardson-Texas-453924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial