Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:Chapel Hill North Carolina
Triad Financial
www.triadfinancial.com North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Triad Financial Please add me to the class action against Triad North Richland Hills Texas

Please add my name to the class action file against Triad.

I purchased my vehicle in 2007 and was enticed by the Road Loan marketing campaign.

I admit being upside down on a trade in but my initial after the fact loan was for 29,000. After making over 18 payments of a whopping 608, my loan balance, because of the predatory fees that have been added, is at 25,000. After 18+ payments. It's been a nightmare. I have also asked them to work with me and even went through a consumer credit counseling agency to speak on my behalf. Nothing. They wouldn't even budge.

The short of the story is today I have decided to let the vehicle go. I've been sad and have held on to the madness and insanity of a car that I have loved and a raw deal that I have tried to make sense of. I am choosing freedom and trust that my experience will have taught me many valuable lessons.

I have been to this site before when I was really ready to admit to myself that I was in a bad deal.

I pray that each of you find your way to freedom (what ever that looks like for you) as well, that we are able to share with others the lessons that we have learned along the way, and that Triad and other predatory lenders be kept from preying on a population of families and individuals who have not been informed and/or in situations and circumstances that may vulnerable to their tricks. Let our credit ratings be restored and our vehicles be saved!

Shawnt
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Triad-Financial-Please-add-me-to-the-class-action-against-Triad-North-Richland-Hills-Texas-465357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial