Complaint Review: Triad Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
Triad Financial
5201 Rufe Snow Drive North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.

Triad Financial - Roadloans They called me today to give a message to my neighbor. Who are these people??? North Richland Hills Texas

* : Triad abuse

I had never heard of these people until today when they left a message on my phone, they knew my name and knew my address. The purpose of their call was to ask me to give a message to my neighbor and have him call them immediately regarding his account. I couldn't possibly do such a thing, as I feel that my neighbors have a right to their privacy and I could only imagine their embarrassment knowing their creditors are calling their neighbors and leaving messages. Furthermore, I don't even know my neighbors except to say hello. Is what they're doing legal. Can a company do this? I don't know if I want to live in a society where this is considered OK. After reading other posts regarding Triad, I guess this is par for the course for Triad Financial.

Alma
Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triad-Financial/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Triad-Financial-Roadloans-They-called-me-today-to-give-a-message-to-my-neighbor-Who-are-460265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triad Financial

#1

Triad abuse

AUTHOR: jeffo - (USA)

I am having the same problem with these folks. They continue to call me knowing my name, address and phone number wanting me to have my neighbors give them a call ASAP! I have repeatedly told them not to call my home and they claim I am a personal referance listed with them thru my neighbors. The last person who called here wanted my social security number for her reference. I guess she thinks I am stupid. Since I am on the do not call list can I do something about this? I have no business with this company so they have no right to call me every day and I have instructed them not to call me but they continue this practice.