Complaint Review: TrialPay Inc

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: smama — Fort Payne Alabama United States of America
TrialPay Inc
303 Bryant St, 2nd Flr Mountain View, California United States of America

TrialPay Inc Alex Rampell, Terry Angelos and Eddie Lim Did not honor offer for Sheer Cover after I was charged for it. Mountain View, California

Using trial pay was a nightmare!!! I completed an offer for Sheer Cover and of course, their systems did not communicate and trial pay did not allow me the free download. I did not get the order confirmation email that trial pay asked for to validate
that I had completed the offer. I did receive a charge on my credit card and a ship confirmation email from Sheer Cover, but trial pay would not accept that. I ended up having to call sheer cover and request a copy of the order conf and it took 3 days! Never will I be so stupid as to do this again!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrialPay-Inc/Mountain-View-California-94041/TrialPay-Inc-Alex-Rampell-Terry-Angelos-and-Eddie-Lim-Did-not-honor-offer-for-Sheer-Cove-774224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrialPay Inc