Complaint Review: TrialPay

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Cindy — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
TrialPay

TrialPay Trialpay promised a lifetime membership from Flickr music within 48 hours if I completed a deal. I never received anything from Flickr music. This is a SCAM, Internet

On November 15, 2011, I completed a Trialpay offer for a credit card in which I would receive a free lifetime membership to flickr music within 48 hours.  It is now December 11th and I have yet to receive anything from flickr, not even a response to several emails I sent to Flickr with a copy of the Trialpay offer.

I also wrote to TrialPay several times explaining that I had not heard from Flickr nor reveived any type of membership from them.  TrialPay just washed their hands of the situation saying there was nothing they could do.   When I wrote again to TrialPay they wrote back:  "Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with the technical aspects of your product activation, but I have forwarded your request for assistance to the Allantivirus support team and they should be back in touch with you to advise you on how to resolve this problem."    This response from TrialPay was dated November 29, 2011.  I am still waiting to hear from the "Allantivirus support team".

This is the worst business deal I have ever seen and I believe it to be a scam.  It is obvious to me that Trialpay is only interested in their end of the deal and could care less about the freebies  they arranged with their so called business partners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrialPay/internet/TrialPay-Trialpay-promised-a-lifetime-membership-from-Flickr-music-within-48-hours-if-I-c-807979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrialPay