Complaint Review: TrialPay

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: Geebrr — San Bernardino California United States of America
TrialPay

TrialPay WeatherBug TrialPay & WeatherBug got me to purchase from another company, as agreed, but then did not provide the WeatherBug service. Fraud! Internet

Trial Pay and WeatherBug ripped me off.  I wanted to subscribe to WeatherBug Plus - which was supposed to be a No Ads options - and in the payment process they directed me to Trial Pay.  If there was another option, such as paying cash to WB, it was not obvious.  It seemed that this was my only option.  I purchased something from a company on their list.  Then when I went to download WeatherBug Plus, I got the plain ad filled WeatherBug and the option of paying them another $ 20 to subscribe and have no ads.  What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrialPay/internet/TrialPay-WeatherBug-TrialPay-WeatherBug-got-me-to-purchase-from-another-company-as-agre-708389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrialPay