Complaint Review: TrialPay

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: CynthiaBingoLady — Gulfport Florida
TrialPay
Nationwide USA

TrialPay Gave Credit Card And Personal Info, Completed Offer, No Reward Nationwide

*Author of original report: Resolved Complaint

I went to my daughters house, she asked me to play a game online she was playing. I ran out of currency in the game, so she told me about a trialpay offer I can complete for free currency. I completed the offer, reading specifically "Offer may be completed once per PERSON, per HOUSEHOLD.

Okay, I'm not my daughter, and I have my own house. I fill out the offer, I wait patiently to get credit, nothing happens. I message support for help and they reply that apparently my daughter did the offer a few weeks ago, obviously how she knew to tell me. That's all fine and dandy, I'm not her, nor do I live with her, her husband and 4 kids. I live with my son a few miles away. I used her computer because I was at her house at the time.

I just responded that had I known they would try to be slick this way, I would have waited until I got home. I'm out money, they get paid incentive, and I get ripped off. I'll be attempting to cancel my membership and letting stamps.com know that trialpay ripped me off, and they are why I am cancelling.

I highly recommend you use another alternative. I've in the past spent hundreds of hours completing surveys and downloading apps/games/programs(which have contained malware that I know trialpay is aware of, such as nielson digital voice), only to be frustrated for WASTING my time because I get absolutely NOTHING while they get paid for MY time trying their bogus offers. Any way they can rip you off to line their pockets, they are going to do it. RIPOFF COMPANY, PLEASE DO YOURSELF THE FAVOR AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE, JUST STAY AWAY!

You have been WARNED! Don't be BURNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrialPay/nationwide/TrialPay-Gave-Credit-Card-And-Personal-Info-Completed-Offer-No-Reward-Nationwide-1170230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrialPay

Resolved Complaint

AUTHOR: CynthiaBingoLady - ()

Customer Service Tech Ethan was helpful in resolving this issue. After a few emails back and forth explaining the situation, he esculated my complaint to a supervisor and credited my account. I'm thankful to him for doing such, I just wish they were a little more like Ethan with all complaints.