Susan

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Trialpay — new york New York United States of America
Trialpay
303 Bryant Street, 2nd Floor, Mountain View, CA 94 Mountain View, California United States of America

Trialpay Trialpay.com TrialPay gets you stuff for free,TrialPay: Shoppers,trial pay support, trial pay Mountain View, California

On August 27, 2011, I decided to do an offer for Facebook credits, rather than use my credit card because the points you receive from doing a paid offer was greater than just purchasing the credits outright from Facebook. Trialpay handles Facebook's "Earn Credits" site. Trialpay has an offer called BIG FISH GAMES. Purchase a 50% off game through Big Fish and receive 150 facebook credits. I did the offer, was charged $3.49 but never received the facebook credits. I have emailed these people and they keep asking for the same confirmation email/proof of purchase that I have sent them 10 times already. DO NOT USE TRIALPAY. THEY ARE A SCAM. I'VE REPORTED THEM TO FACEBOOK AND I AM CONTACTING MY BANK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND REPORTING TRIALPAY/BIG FISH AS SCAM AND REVERSING CHARGES.

Please do not tell me to contact california attorney general as I do not reside in California - I have been a paralegal for 25 years and do know that much. I just want people to be aware of Trialpay's scams!!! I have contacted their merchant support which basically leads to nothing. This company is a joke and basically does nothing. We should contact all their business associates and tell them the scam that trialpay is doing. This is not a company that you wnat to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trialpay/Mountain-View-California-94041/Trialpay-Trialpaycom-TrialPay-gets-you-stuff-for-freeTrialPay-Shopperstrial-pay-suppor-797133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trialpay