Complaint Review: Trialpay

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: erectronics — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Trialpay

Trialpay Instant Offer ripoff! Their "Partner" haven't even heard of TrialPay, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Support

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Support

I cam in contact with TrialPay via Fandango. Trialpay claims to offer 2 instant free movie tickets if you sign up/purchase for a service/product through one of their "Participating companies". So, I chose to purchase a web hosting service on godaddy.com.

After an hour of waiting, no tickets arrived in my mailbox, I decided to contact TrialPay. Conveniently, their customer support will take 48Hrs to reply to any inquiry, and of course, there's no contact number.

So, I decided to call GoDaddy.com myself. They've never even heard of Trialpay! Luckily, Godaddy.com refunded me (Thank you guys! I really appreciate it!).

I have also written an email to Fandango, I will update on their answer once received.

In short, trialpay is a scam! Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trialpay/internet/Trialpay-Instant-Offer-ripoff-Their-Partner-havent-even-heard-of-TrialPay-Internet-1026239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trialpay

TrialPay Support

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - (United States of America)

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I can assure you that TrialPay is a legitimate company, and you will receive your initial product upon completing our advertising offers per their full terms of completion. I can assure you that we have a 24 hour response time for all of our inquiries, and have a separate verification process in place for GoDaddy offer completions. Unfortunately the customer service teams of some of our partners may not always be aware of the relationship we have with them on an advertising level.

Please contact our support team at https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/ so we can look into your account and see what caused the delay in delivering your Fandango movie tickets. Please make sure to include the email address you used when signing up for your tickets and the URL to this post for reference purposes.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the delay in delivery and inconvenience caused.

Regards,
TrialPay Customer Support

TrialPay Support

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - (United States of America)

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I can assure you that TrialPay is a legitimate company, and you will receive your initial product upon completing our advertising offers per their full terms of completion. I can assure you that we have a 24 hour response time for all of our inquiries, and have a separate verification process in place for GoDaddy offer completions. Unfortunately the customer service teams of some of our partners may not always be aware of the relationship we have with them on an advertising level.

Please contact our support team at https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/ so we can look into your account and see what caused the delay in delivering your Fandango movie tickets. Please make sure to include the email address you used when signing up for your tickets and the URL to this post for reference purposes.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the delay in delivery and inconvenience caused.

Regards,