Complaint Review: Trialpay

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: FlipTheKidd — Weatherford Texas
Trialpay

Trialpay Trialpay and Zortman FAILS to honor agreement. Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved no thanks to Zortam.

*Author of original report: Already sent email to no avail.

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Support

I'll be short and sweet. Used Trialpay to get "Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro - Lifetime License" by signing up with Huluplus. Used paypal and was told  "License key for Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro will be delivered to you via e-mail immediately after ordering." Did not happen as I am still waiting. Huluplus is working so I know I completed the offer.

If Trialpay responds I'll bet it's the same boilerplate response to all other Ripoff Reports.

Just beware that they don't live up to their promise. They are shyster's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trialpay/internet/Trialpay-Trialpay-and-Zortman-FAILS-to-honor-agreement-Internet-1038283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trialpay

Resolved no thanks to Zortam.

AUTHOR: FlipTheKidd - ()

After two days and two emails to Trialpay they responded and said they sent email to Zortam. The next day I had my license and was good to go. I would like to say that Zortam is an unprofessional company that never replied to the several emails I sent and never apologized or explained why they refused to send me the license key they promised to send immediately. Zortams customer service is non-existent and they should be avoided.

Thanks to Trialpay but I would suggest they not do business with Zortam, they are amateurs.

Already sent email to no avail.

AUTHOR: FlipTheKidd - ()

How many times would you suggest I email you. I emailed Trialpay and Zortam prior to filing this Ripoff report. Neither of you have replied as of yet. You seem to have time to respond to a public grievance but not to respond to a private email. OK I will email you again but I'm not holding out much hope.

TrialPay Support

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - ()

We're sorry to hear about the trouble you've run into. In order for us to help you get your license for Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro, we will need to be able to locate your TrialPay account.

Please contact us via this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/ and give us the email address that you used when you signed up for this offer and mention this Ripoff Report ID or URL, and we will be able to help you out right away.

Regards,