Complaint Review: Trialpay

• Reported By: Vangardian — Farmingville United States of America
Trialpay

Trialpay Zynga Game Scam Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Zynga Netflix

My parent signed up for an offer on facebook related to the Zynga game Castleville, she was quite into the little time wasters. The offer was redeemable in game currency for joining netflix. After completing the offer, which took her straight from the game to Netflix she didn't receive her free in game currency.  When I contacted Zynga they were eager to pass the buck to a company called Trialpay, which had not been mentioned in the offer and she was completely unaware of a third company.

After contacting Trialpay about the offer they responded with a blurb about how they contacted Netflix and Netflix had responded that she was ineligible for the offer. Trialpay then said they were unsure as to why but the didn't find out or ask. I decided rather then let it go to respond, and asked them how could they not know why when they spoke directly to Netflix, and also if they would be willing to give me a direct line to whoever was in charge of said offer, that at least my mom deserved a reason for denial.

After a days wait they responded with an email that seemingly ignored my questions once again reiterating that they didn't know why it was denied, this time they mentioned that even if my Netflix account was new, there could be a multitude of other factors for denial none of which were listed. Bear in mind this offer said all you had to do was start a new account which it was. I also didn't get any information on who to contact directly as I knew this was going to be a pass the buck till I get flustered and give up situation. My mother has completely given up on Zynga games, which I'm personally happy about because I've never trusted them, however I thought it was necessary to warn other people about this Trialpay scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trialpay/internet/Trialpay-Zynga-Game-Scam-Internet-Internet-842641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trialpay

TrialPay Zynga Netflix

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - (United States of America)

Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns over this forum, I am very sorry for the frustration your parent has experienced with our checkout.

I would like to assure you that TrialPay sends all account details over to the team at Netflix in good faith to verify account eligibility. Although 99% of our offers complete automatically, we recognize that some may not which is why we have our receipt submission system. In order to issue credit, TrialPay must receive authorization from the team at Netflix of a valid offer completion which is why we send your receipt.  I apologize if you felt as if you were getting the run around on this matter.  While you may have a new account, a variety of other reasons can affect their decision, such as accessing the offer through another advertising partner, signing up for a special offer or not accessing the offer from the TrialPay offer wall. TrialPay only receives confirmation in an eligible or ineligible basis.

Please feel free to contact us through your in game support link- this is the most efficient way we can link your TrialPay account to your game account -or at generalsupport@trialpay.com if you have any additional questions.

Regards,