racial

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Tribute MasterCard - Aspire
www.tributeyes.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Tribute MasterCard - Aspire ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I just read a LOT of horror stories about the Tribute MasterCard. I just received an approval letter with this company in the mail. I actually counted my chicken before the eggs hatched because I went online and accepted the offer. Mostly because my husband and I are in the process of buying a new home this January and need to establish a few more trade lines per our lender.

Well, after reading about the terrible stories regarding this company I recanted my decision and decided I don't want the hassle of not knowing what I was getting myself into. I called the company and stated to the representative "I just went online and accepted your offer for a credit card, but after doing a little bit of research on your company..."

Well I never got the rest of my sentence out because she abruptly hung up the phone in my face!!! THAT was a HUGE wake-up call for me about how this company operates and their manner of professionalism. If they were reputable and legit, why hang up on a prospect customer?? I will NOT be getting this card now so thanks to all who took the time to warn others!!

T.J
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-MasterCard-Aspire/Atlanta-Georgia/Tribute-MasterCard-Aspire-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-217363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute MasterCard - Aspire