Complaint Review: Tribute Mastercard Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly Al-Kareem — San Francisco California
Tribute Mastercard Credit Card

Tribute Mastercard Credit Card They are trying to collect a debt of interest I feel that I don't owe them this money. They have overcharge people and is constantly trying to collect money that is not owe to them. Internet

In 2007 I apply for this card, a line of credit $300.00 they only approved  $268.00 however I had to payback $300.00 plus a fianance fee and interest fee and several other fees.  I pay back the $300.00 and then I  don't hear from them for years. Now they started to call me all the time at work which is not a good thing for me.  They are now trying to collect 1,800.00 from me. Constantly calling me demanding money that I don't have.

This company is terrible. Something needs to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard-Credit-Card/internet/Tribute-Mastercard-Credit-Card-They-are-trying-to-collect-a-debt-of-interest-I-feel-that-1038820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard Credit Card