• Report: #419444

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Newark California
Tribute Mastercard - Imagin, Aspen
PO Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Tribute Mastercard - Imagin, Aspen...I inadvertently missed 1 payment and my card was "irreversibly canceled" Atlanta Georgia

I had to make a trip to the midwest to close escrow on a home that I purchased. I always use my bank's bill pay service but I had forgotten to set up the payment to Tribute for that month. I had a Tribute card for a year and was never late or over limit and I always paid at least double the minimum payments.

Now they have cancelled my credit card because I had missed 1 payment, actually I was only 2 weeks late and would have made the payment immediately upon notification that the payment was late. Maybe they are pissed because they didn't get enough of the taxpayers bail out money! I had a problem with this company before when I had an Imagin Credit Card.

I had set up the bill pay with my bank and the account number was always included with the payments. Some payments went thru without a problem then they reported that a payment had been declined due to insufficient funds. This was not true. I called their customer service and got nowhere with the "customer service" representative who spoke with a heavy foreign accent. I wrote letters and made several other calls and finally I canceled the card because I was just getting the run around.

Donald
Newark, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard-Imagin-Aspen/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Tribute-Mastercard-Imagin-AspenI-inadvertently-missed-1-payment-and-my-card-was-irr-419444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard - Imagin, Aspen