Complaint Review: Tribute Mastercard Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2007

• Reported By:Stockbridge Georgia
Tribute Mastercard Services
P.O. Box105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Tribute Mastercard Services Tribute has struck again Atlanta Georgia

There has got to be a way to stop this company. They are liars and theives.I can't get ahead because of over limit fees, late fees, etc.I got in a short finacial bind i made a large payment after talking to them to remove late fees and over limit fee.I never received the removal but they took my money out of the account.
If everyone would stand together we should be a to file suit against this company they will not honor what they say!!!

I need help putting this company to rest. What is wrong with us we as people should try to put a stop to this kind of thing.

Let's stop talking and try to recover some of our money if nothing else lets put a stop to this company.

Sheila
Stockbridge, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Tribute-Mastercard-Services-Tribute-has-struck-again-Atlanta-Georgia-280210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard Services