grain

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Lawrence Massachusetts
Tribute Mastercard
P O Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Tribute Mastercard THIS COMPANY HARRASED ME FOR BEING $20 Past due!!! Atlanta Georgia

I've have been a loyal customer to Tribute for over a 1 year and ALWAYS paid on time. Due to bad times I've became late for the FIRST time. I've recvd serveral calls in 2 hrs I kid you not!. When i got the 8th call i've had it. So i asked to speak with a supervisor. He told me im past due $20. I said what?? you're calling me 7 times in 2 hrs for $20??? are you serious? I've requested my account to be closed and I dont want to deal with this company ever again and just deal with Capital One, which im ALWAYS on time with and current on. Now he told me the company closed my account because im 5 days late of $20.....are you kidding me??....DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Panarican
Lawrence, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Tribute-Mastercard-THIS-COMPANY-HARRASED-ME-FOR-BEING-20-Past-due-Atlanta-Georgia-384747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard