- Report: #228635
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tribute Mastercard
Tribute MastercardPO BOX 10555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
Tribute Mastercard Will not send billing statement Atlanta Georgia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Two days later I received a response that didn't answer my question and suggested I make a payment online for $4.95. I made a payment online this morning and paid the $4.95 for the privilege. I can see what type of company this is:
1. They will give you a card.
2. They will bill you late (or not at all).
3. They will gouge you for late payment fees.
4. They will raise your interest rate.
5. It will be next to impossible to get out of the vicious circle of penalties and usurious rates.
I hope their shills will spare me the gratuitous lectures on how fortunate I am to have a credit card - spare me. There is a special place in Hell for companies like this and drug dealers - there's not a dimes worth of difference.
Anyone ever dealt with the Georga Attorney Generals Office? I have a feeling I'll be talking to them about this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Tribute-Mastercard-Will-not-send-billing-statement-Atlanta-Georgia-228635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.