Complaint Review: Tribute Mastercard

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Tribute Mastercard
PO BOX 10555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Tribute Mastercard Will not send billing statement Atlanta Georgia

I received a Tribute Mastarcard in mid-December of 2006. I used it sparingly for Christmas shopping. I have not received a statement to make a payment. I emailed them asking when I would receive a statment.

Two days later I received a response that didn't answer my question and suggested I make a payment online for $4.95. I made a payment online this morning and paid the $4.95 for the privilege. I can see what type of company this is:
1. They will give you a card.
2. They will bill you late (or not at all).
3. They will gouge you for late payment fees.
4. They will raise your interest rate.
5. It will be next to impossible to get out of the vicious circle of penalties and usurious rates.

I hope their shills will spare me the gratuitous lectures on how fortunate I am to have a credit card - spare me. There is a special place in Hell for companies like this and drug dealers - there's not a dimes worth of difference.

Anyone ever dealt with the Georga Attorney Generals Office? I have a feeling I'll be talking to them about this company.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Tribute-Mastercard-Will-not-send-billing-statement-Atlanta-Georgia-228635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard