Complaint Review: Tribute Mastercard

• Updated: Tue, October 27, 2009

• Reported By: Melinda — Corona California USA
Tribute Mastercard
Newark, New Jersey United States of America

Tribute Mastercard - First Bank Of Delaware First Bank of Delaware, Tribute card is your typical ripoff company! Newark, New Jersey

This company charges you 3/4 of the amount of credit that they offer and on top of that they had a one time processing fee of $30.00 and also a monthly charge of 10.00! I made all my payments on time and the even raised my credit limit about 6 months. Then they cancel me out of the blue and I am stuck paying them every month and I have no credit card! I can't afford to pay for another credit card until I pay this one off!  I just got another bill and they added a annual charge of another $100.00. How do you pay an annual charge for something that doesn't exist anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard/Newark-New-Jersey-07101/Tribute-Mastercard-First-Bank-Of-Delaware-First-Bank-of-Delaware-Tribute-card-is-your-t-515412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard