Complaint Review: Tribute Mastercard

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:baltimore Maryland
Tribute Mastercard
Po Box 136 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Tribute Mastercard on the phone they had me speak to three different people. just to notify them i did not want card Ripoff Newark New Jersey

I just got off the phone with tribute to notify them i had received a master card from them that i did not request and did not want. I was told i received a letter from them that i was preapproved for this card that they say I must have returned

I just told them I dont care why I got this card but i do not want it. I,m a little concerned because this person I was speaking to said something to the effect that he was going to make an exception in my case and reduce some fee by 30.00. I told him i never activated or intended to activate this card and 30.00 reduction of nothing did not interest me.

The call ended with him mumbling something about a statement and he bidded me a good day and hung up.

I surely hope they dont think they are going to bill me for something.

Ripped
baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tribute-Mastercard/Newark-New-Jersey-07101/Tribute-Mastercard-on-the-phone-they-had-me-speak-to-three-different-people-just-to-notif-1030409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tribute Mastercard