Complaint Review: Tricia Williams-My Snow White Teeth Whitening

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Wade — Conroe Texas
Tricia Williams-My Snow White Teeth Whitening
15639 Sunfish Road Willis, Texas USA

Tricia Williams-My Snow White Teeth Whitening My Snow White TeethTricia Williams This woman is prejudice, raciest, liar, abusive mother and just a nasty person with a nasty heart Willis Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clearing the air: The truth about this negative review

*Consumer Comment: Snow White

Ms. Williams and I used to be friends until her true colors come out. She refused to buy a house in a specific location because there were too many blacks and Mexicans in the neighborhood... While at her house, she would speak to her kids like they were dogs (reasons why the two oldest have gone and refuse to talk to her). She is a compulsive liar, user, thief and just a bad person with a bad heart.

She now has My Snow White Teeth Whitening, how can you trust a person with yellow teeth and stinky breath to make your teeth white? How can you trust someone that dropped out of high school and has no formal education to put products meant for a dentist in your mouth?

Ms. Williams has also sent the following test messages to me (see attached pictures) and I show these to you as proof of her hate, prejudice and just stupid h***attitude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tricia-Williams-My-Snow-White-Teeth-Whitening/Willis-Texas-77318/Tricia-Williams-My-Snow-White-Teeth-Whitening-My-Snow-White-TeethTricia-Williams-This-wom-1167528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tricia Williams-My Snow White Teeth Whitening

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clearing the air: The truth about this negative review

AUTHOR: Snow White Teeth Whitening - ()

Everything in me screamed "ignore this report". Eventually this man and his husband will get bored with attempting to taunt me and injure my business. After deep contemplation as well as seeking advice from trusted media specialists and my attorney, it was suggested that I address this. I honestly don't even want to dignify this man’s words by even acknowledging them. Unfortunately, in order to attempt to preserve the integrity of my business that I truly hold dear, I find I don't have a choice. After 3 months of harassment, I've found myself with my back against the wall and no other choice but to address this issue, head on.

I am the owner of Snow White Mobile Teeth Whitening. Yes, I know the man who has provided the initial report. He and his husband are both disgruntled former co-workers of my husbands. This particular man was relieved from his position because he had made derogatory statements on Facebook regarding ethnic co-workers of his. When confronted by Human Resources, this man lied and attempted to place blame on someone else. Evidently, I was seen to be a good "scape goat". He manufactured a text message supposedly sent from my business phone number. When this man brought this alleged text to the Human Resources, they spoke with my husband and he was able to provide proof that the phone number that they allege the text came from has not had a text in or out of that phone since November by showing our Verizon billing statement.

At one point in time, this man and I were friends. Until he claimed to have been in an auto accident and sent to the hospital by the state troopers, one evening when we had plans. The next day when my husband drove me to my “friends” house (the originator of this report) for me to check on him, as I was extremely worried. Upon arrival, the vehicle he had stated to me that he’d been in a “devastating” accident with was in the driveway with no visible damage whatsoever. For me, this lie ended our friendship. I no longer trusted him, and if I cannot trust you, you have no place as my “friend”.

I honestly do not know why my business and I have become the target of such hateful nonsense from this man as well as his husband. I've repeatedly had to plea with various websites to have their filthy messages regarding myself and my business removed.

I’m not going to disagree, there are certain neighborhoods in which I would refuse to purchase a home. I would certainly prefer to have a home with a much higher resale rate than in the specific subdivision in which this man was discussing. Also, school district was definitely a concern. As any parent would be, I was concerned about the academics of the local schools.

As far as my parenting abilities, not everyone will agree with the way I’ve raised my children, as I’m also not going to agree with the way others have raised theirs. I’ve strived to raise my children to become strong, independent, successful and most importantly happy members of society. I’ve spent many years as a single mother of my 4 children, doing whatever it required to provide for their needs above my own.

Regarding racism and bigotry, my husband is Korean. I have many friends of various backgrounds. It does not matter to me what the exterior of a human looks like, I don’t care what your sexual orientation is, I don’t care your age, religious preference, etc. As long as you’re nice to me, I will have absolutely no issues with you. The only prerequisite that I have for being affiliated with anyone else is simply moral character. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

I cannot say that I’ve lived by this my entire life or even with every person I’ve ever met, but I honestly try my hardest to be the best person that I can be every day.

One other topic that I want to specifically address is that I do not provide ANY dental procedures. I am not affiliated with the dental industry and my fingers never enter a client’s mouth. My business is a Mobile COSMETIC Teeth Whitening business.

As far as credentials, my High school diploma was obtained from Mexico Academy and Central Schools in Mexico NY June 26th, 1993. Please, feel free to contact my High School and request my transcripts!

As far as my Teeth Whitening Credentials, I am a Certified Teeth Whitening Expert. I have my certificate available for viewing upon request. As it contains sensitive identification information on the certificate, I would prefer not to post it in such a public manner.

I am an open book. If anyone has any questions regarding my business or my character, please feel free to contact me and get to know me. I don’t have one time clients in my business, I create long term relationships which require nurturing and maintaining. I have quite a few clients that will attest to not only my business, but my integrity as well. Below is the link to our testimonials page for our website.

I truly feel for this man and certainly hope that at some point in time in his life that he begins to learn from his mistakes instead of “passing the buck” and I sincerely hope that he finds serenity and happiness in his life. Good luck in all of your endeavors, sir.

Snow White

AUTHOR: Karma police - ()

I have known Ms. Williams my entire life, she is a kind caring thoughtful person. I fly to Texas just for her to whiten my teeth she is my no means a bigot or a liar. I would describe her as a godly women with values & a kind heart. It sounds to me that your attack is untrue & personal not professional you should by no means attack a thoughtful women who runs a professional business. Please refrain from trying to ruin a thoughtful caring person business over a personal matter you have. Thank you from the karma police.