Complaint Review: Tricon Leasing Group,Ltd

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: Bobby T — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
Tricon Leasing Group,Ltd
4 Henry Way Elkton, Maryland United States of America

Tricon Leasing Group,Ltd Old Indian fable speaks with forked tongue, tells ya one thing does another Elkton, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tricon Leasing Group

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tricon Leasing – Major Contributor Behind My Success

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Great work experience with tricon leasing

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dependable and Trustworthy Equipment Financing Company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reliable Equipment Financing Company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tricon Leasing- A Very Helpful and Trustworthy Finance Company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Had a quick and easy business loan from Tricon

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Great working experience with Tricon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: REBUTTAL TO BOBBY T... REPORT 858408

*Author of original report: Response from Bobby T

*UPDATE Employee: Director

Tricon leasing is nothing but a ripp,, When you are talking with them about the loan & what it takes to get a loan approved & that you have bad credit, they tell you that your credit score does not matter, & they take collateral leans on equipment that you purchase with the money that you borrow.. They also tell you that there is a fee to do the loan & if your loan is denied, witch very rarely  happens a portion will be returned to you.. In the interview over the phone they again tell you that  credit scores does not matter. So they ask for a credit card for the billing. So confident you'll get the loan you release   info & they tell you to fax them the statement of the invoice of the equipment your buying & the  business where you intend to buy the equipment from.. After you confirm that they received the fax they tell you to call back in a couple days & they tell ya that the loan is approved.

After you call back they tell you that your loan has not been approved due to a poor credit scores [what this] i was told that credit scores don't matter to them, that they invest in individuals not credit scores & equipment collateral is what they use.

So they tell you to call back in a couple days that they will rework the loan & see if it will go through, so you call back & they tell you that the loan is not on their desk & to call back in a couple days, so you call back & you get a recording & leave a message or try again so after a couple attempts they return your call & tell ya that your loan is declined & to call back tomorrow & they will tell you what to do to get the loan.

After you call back they tell you that payroll has been notified & that a portion of the fee is being returned as agreed & there is nothing more they can do..

Do not trust these people they are nothing but Ripp off artice,, Please go to someone whom can provide you with the funds that you need. Stay away from these crooks !!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tricon-Leasing-GroupLtd/Elkton-Maryland-21921/Tricon-Leasing-GroupLtd-Old-Indian-fable-speaks-with-forked-tongue-tells-ya-one-thing-858408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tricon Leasing Group,Ltd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tricon Leasing Group

AUTHOR: Michael Smith - (USA)

Tricon Leasing and Financing services are amazing, they walk you through every step of the process, which I think is really commendable because most of the times people are clueless and sign something they may not want to and don't know anything about. Every time I encounter some problem, they were just a phone call away and they didn't hesitate to help me a thousand times. They were so helpful that I will recommend them to my friends and colleagues.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tricon Leasing – Major Contributor Behind My Success

AUTHOR: Gabriel Mann - (USA)

Someone has rightly said, “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations” which means you have to stay strong during difficult times and once you overcome that time, life becomes more joyous and enjoyable. Many situations bring a lot of joy with itself and expanding your business to a next level is one such perfect example. I am a successful business man owning a renowned construction company. Last year when we were celebrating our company 5th anniversary, I thought this is the right time to expand my company on a wider scale, but for that I was short of money and it was quite hard for me to think about anything. Then I got an email from Tricon Leasing and Financing about a business loan proposal and I read that thoroughly. It was a tempting email as every point was, according to my terms that I was thinking about. I simply called them and fix an appointment. Their officials come to my place to verify everything and get the documents signed and I got the loan within few days. I will be thankful to them for the rest of my life as they are a pillar behind my success story.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Great work experience with tricon leasing

AUTHOR: Ben Taylor - (USA)

My experience in trusting a private loan agency is very limited, especially after reading all those scams and theft that comes in the newspapers nowadays. But with Tricon leasing and financing my experience was totally different, I was thoroughly satisfied with the professional way in which they dealt with me for my business loan. Totally happy with how the process proceeded and how quickly I was able to secure the loan amount I requested. The paperwork was so less that it didn't take much time to get completed. The staff at Tricon was exceptional. Everything about the repayment ways and the pre-closure loan account was explained to me in detail and everything worked out quickly. Would certainly use their loanservices again in the future if needed.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dependable and Trustworthy Equipment Financing Company

AUTHOR: Mike Adams - (USA)

I am Mike Adams, owner of a reputed and renowned construction company. During my period of struggle when I was new in this industry, our company was running out of money at the crunch financial time, and we were in desperate need to purchase few equipment for running our projects successfully. We could have been bankrupt if Tricon Leasing services would not have helped us to buy the equipments to complete the projects. We tried taking loan for many banks and even applied in a few, but the process was complicated and fussy and we were already short of time. That was our first time we use Tricon services to purchase an equipment. The process was easy with minimal paperwork and a straightforward contract. Everyone we've spoken with at Tricon is extremely helpful and courteous. Will definitely use their services again!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reliable Equipment Financing Company

AUTHOR: Chris Martin - (USA)

Tricon Leasing is a reliable Equipment financing company... They were extremely helpful during our period of crisis. We at that time was short of some equipments for our new project, so we were badly in the need to get them financed. Tricon leasing loan services helped us with the cash flow. Their relationship manager was excellent, he clarified everything about the loan amount and the repayment method in detail. Will definitely work with them again in the future!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tricon Leasing- A Very Helpful and Trustworthy Finance Company

AUTHOR: aidansmith - (USA)

I have taken a commercial loan from Tricon Leasing. Loan amount sanctioned by them was roughly around 2,000$ USD at a very reasonable rate of interest. Their services are the best, they completed all the formalities within one week. They keep in touch with their customers to help them resolve all their queries and I am getting regular message updates regarding my loan repayment amount that keeps everything between me and them crystal clear. Their website was quite helpful to get all the details regarding the procedure of taking a loan.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Had a quick and easy business loan from Tricon

AUTHOR: Steven Bond - (USA)

I completely agree with Mike. Few years ago, I also required a loan for a new business that I was starting. I was quite worried regarding the funding, then one of my business friends suggested me to contact Tricon Leasing. They provided me attractive terms to get a business loan & fast. Daniel was a great help and went beyond the Call of Duty to ensure that everything was done fast. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for quick and easy leasing solutions. Cheers & God Bless.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Great working experience with Tricon

AUTHOR: Mike - (USA)

I am Mike from Las Vegas and have a long working experience with Tricon leasing. I had started new business few years ago for which i required 6 trunks. I contacted to TRICON firm and leased trunks from them. They approved this deal within very less time as i expected. Great Company..they offer leasing and financing services at honest terms.

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds

REBUTTAL TO BOBBY T... REPORT 858408

AUTHOR: Transportation Company - ()

Bobby T must be one pissed off individual or disgruntled employee. Who else would spread hatred this way. He needs to get a life. Hope people don't fall for his garbage. Company financed 3 pieces of equipment for us in excess of $100,000. Had no problems.

Response from Bobby T

AUTHOR: Bobby T - (United States of America)

What a block head, is he so out of touch with the world around him? my report is not only one that was written. There has been other bad raps of his company on Ripoff because i read them!
     I'm sorry if i ruffled his feathers about his company, but he has an employee making promises that are not held up by the company so in my opinion the company is as guilty as their employees.. need  i need to remind them of the law suite on Publishers Clearing House for false promises.
      If they wish to take up a law suite for  false statements i encourage them to do so & i assure  them the out come will not be good!!

Tricon is nothing but a RIPOFF

Director

AUTHOR: Tricon Leasing Group Ltd. - (United States of America)

Ref: Complaint 858408
We have no idea who has published this untrue character assault against the good name of Tricon Leasing Group, Ltd. Tricon has been actively in business for more than 20 years. We are a direct lender and also have close relationships with many national banks and or other leasing entities that know us for many years.

This is to our knowledge the first ever posting of a negative nature on TRICON and we do not know the origin. We do at times charge $595 as as submission fee usually for start-ups, transportation companies and for commercial loan or sale leaseback applicants. When such is the case they are always told up front and never after the fact. It states a submission fee on these applications, and no guarantees can ever be implied or intimated, and none were given. These such deals are more risky and often times require us to work with other financial affiliates in a joint effort to win an approval. Out of the multitude of deals we've done year after year, certainly this posting gives rise to a more sinister act.

If for some reason a deal cannot be done due to credit, equipment valuation or other tangible reasons we do issue in most all circumstances a refund back of $170, which is our refund guarantee. This is told to our clients up front, and is also part of the language on the TRICON website www.triconleasing.com - click on sale commerical loans or sale leaseback, etc. We also verbally discuss this issue to make sure they understand. Only then do we take and run their credit card. We to have been a merchant through First Bank for many years without even one complaint.

References: Pacific Western Bank Leasing, Bank of the Ozarks and Blackstone Financial. Due to the nature of these multi-national and international conglomerates, we would ask that any concerned party call us for a name reference and phone number to any of the entities. We of course will provide this or any additional information to those in a management position at RipOff. Please remove this unjust posting.

*Legal will reserve it's rights to legal redress for those responsible for what we consider is a Fradulent posting, and may be construed as malicious intent.

Daniel Henderson, Director      www.triconleasing.com