guided

Complaint Review: Tricounty Floors To Go, Tri County Flooring Chris Cooksey Co-proprietor

• Submitted: Sat, August 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Pacific Missouri
Tricounty Floors To Go, Tri County Flooring Chris Cooksey Co-proprietor
169 Eureka Towne Center Eureka, Missouri U.S.A.

Tricounty Floors To Go, Chris Cooksey Co-proprietor Tri County Floors To Go Eureka MO, lied, dishonest in order to get sale, copied cabinet print with out my permission while running after an infant crawling out of store Eureka Missouri

I received a carpet quote May 16th 2008 with Chris Cooksey, co- proprietor. He proceeded to write me up a quote. Meanwhile, I went to look at the cabinet door colors explaining I received a cabinet quote already through Armstrong. He copied my cabinet layout with out my permission while running after my infant daughter as she crawled out the store. Monday May 19th 2008 he dropped off the cabinet layout to my realtor and broker explaining I received a cabinet quote from him back March 13th instead of direct from Armstrong and Darrin Carpenter. He lied and gave me a higher quote. My cabinet layout states Darrin Carpenter took my bid and the date that I visited him. Chris also did not follow through on finishing my carpet estimate as he promised. He did not fax it over to my husband. I had to call in twice to get the estimate and another employee finished it for me. Another completely different carpet was ordered by my builder for our custom home. I have no information on the carpet that was ordered.

Anonymous
Pacific, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tricounty-Floors-To-Go-Tri-County-Flooring-Chris-Cooksey-Co-proprietor/Eureka-Missouri-63025/Tricounty-Floors-To-Go-Chris-Cooksey-Co-proprietor-Tri-County-Floors-To-Go-Eureka-MO-lie-368335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tricounty Floors To Go, Tri County Flooring Chris Cooksey Co-proprietor

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC