Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management LLC

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Ann Mendoza — Gainesville Texas
Trident Asset Management LLC
5755 North Point Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia USA

Trident Asset Management LLC Falsely put something on credit report from Columbia for CD Alpharetta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I got scammed too

I pulled up my credit report this evening, and Trident Asset Management reported $95.00 for Columbia House. I haven't ever purchased anything from this place! So how can they report something that doesn't exist. This does nothing good for my report, when I am trying to get a loan to purchase a house. I just don't know how this happens to honest folks! I will be reporting them also to the BBB in Georgia. Sounds like something fishy is going on there! Also I am going to dispute this, because I don't owe, them anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management-LLC/Alpharetta-Georgia/Trident-Asset-Management-LLC-Falsely-put-something-on-credit-report-from-Columbia-for-CD-1140174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management LLC

I got scammed too

AUTHOR: Javannis - ()

I just noniced the did the same thing to me!! they got me for $93

lets see how long it takes me to get this off my credit!