liquid

5755 NORTHPOINT PKWY STE: 12 ALPHARETTA, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 866-695-8893
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Trident Asset Management Illegal or Fraudulent credit reporting of derrogator data to personal files. ALPHARETTA Georgia

I ordered my Credit Report and found that This Trident Asset Management, LLC (AKA - OPS Nine, LLC) had placed a returned check on my Credit Reports in the amount of $156.00.  They listed the Company as Zangara Dodge.  I explained to them that Zangara Dodge was a dealership that went under based on fraudulent activity here in NM.  The owner was prosecuted by our Attorney General's offices.  I further explained to them that the check was stopped payment by me after I went there to pick up a part I had ordered only to find the dealership all fenced in and gate locked with a sign reading closed.   Only then did I contact the bank and filed the stop payment on this purchase.

I am turning this over to the Attorney Generals office for remedy to this possible perpetuating fraud from Trident Asset Management, LLC

PLEASE NOTE:

On my credit report there was an illegal entry placed by a third party collection company named Trident Asset Management.  This company reported an account to my credit file without first contacting me and/ or verifying the legality of the debt. The debt in question was originally closed in 2005.  This company while unlawful attempting to collect  a debt by malicious and coercive  ways (i.e.  manipulating credit risk) , violated criminal and civil laws. I responded by contacting NM Attorny General's Offices. Now awaiting a formal response .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/ALPHARETTA-Georgia-30022/Trident-Asset-Management-Illegal-or-Fraudulent-credit-reporting-of-derrogator-data-to-pe-1056294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management