Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: Rob — Hampton Virginia United States of America
Trident Asset Management
5755 northpoint pkwy ste Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Trident Asset Management Posted false negative information on experian credit report Alpharetta, Georgia

I got creit score monitoring as to where I get instant alerts as to where ther is any activity on my credit reports.  I got alerted today these bums in an attemt to collect  $ 32.00 from someone  and decided to post a negative remark on my credit report without even so much as sending me a bill or anything not to mention I have never or nor will I ever have any kind of account or dealings with these people.  They are in direct violation of the fair debt collection practices act and I can't believe Experian just let's these folks get by with this.  This is a definite rip off attemp.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Trident-Asset-Management-Posted-false-negative-information-on-experian-credit-report-Alp-773385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management