Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: JM — New Castle Indiana United States of America
Trident Asset Management
PO Box 888424 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Trident Asset Management Collection notice shows up on my credit report, never heard of them Atlanta, Georgia

I pulled my free credit report the other day and noticed I had an entry from Trident Asset Management reporting as a debt collection for $27.  It said the account was opened in December 2010 from Columbia House.  I have never had an account with that company and certainly would not had one in December 2010.  They never made an attempt to contact me, it just appeared on my report.  I need to get this removed but I don't want to pay them the $27 because it's not my account!  I disputed it with Experian and of course it came back as confirmed.  I'm sure they don't actually do anything when you send a dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/Trident-Asset-Management-Collection-notice-shows-up-on-my-credit-report-never-heard-of-t-1022559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management