Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: dakid — Studio City California USA
Trident Asset Management
Trident Asset Management P.O. Box 888424 Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Trident Asset Management Columbia House They put a negative, eroneous mark on my credit report. Atlanta, Georgia

I went to apply for an auto loan and that is where I learned about this derogatory mark on my Experian credit report made by Trident Asset Management on December, 2010 for $45. The auto loan person told me that it was by a company called Columbia House. I never dealt with either company at all and do not understand why they put anything on my credit report. I am contacting Experian so they can remove it from my credit report since is causing problems with me in obtaining credit the best interest rate that I can get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/Trident-Asset-Management-Columbia-House-They-put-a-negative-eroneous-mark-on-my-credit-re-900474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management