Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: niquoia — Mankato Minnesota United States of America
Trident Asset Management
P.O. Box 888424. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Trident Asset Management Columbia Records Invalid debt reported using Columbia Records Atlanta , Georgia

This report suddenly showed up with all three creditors after I had a year of clean credit after paying off all my debts in Feb 2010. The report I received verbally from Trident Asset Management is that I or someone purchased DVDs from my address and using my name. I asked my son and brother who stayed at my house if they had done this and they had not. This is not something I would ever have purchased and no one at my house has recieved any DVD's.

I asked if I were to pay off the debt if they would first send me in writing that they have reported to the creditors that I dispute this debt as being mine but I will pay it anyway. They agreed however they have never sent me any paper work. I have tried to clear this up again by calling again and recieve a voice mail in an india or middle eastern accent that they cannot take the call now.

So if you clear up your credit and wait for your credit score to build random companies set up in foreign countries can just illegally get into your credit history and demand money from you that you either have to pay even though it's not yours, or your credit goes down. I am going to follow through with pressing charges against this company. What kind of freedom is this in America? It's not freedom for me and certainly not enabling me the freedom to buy a house.America the beautiful seems to only apply to illegal aliens and foreigners these days! I dare a politician to make a change! I will vote for you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/Trident-Asset-Management-Columbia-Records-Invalid-debt-reported-using-Columbia-Records-Atl-909024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management