Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Bobby — Hampton Virginia United States of America
Trident Asset Management
P.O BOX 88824 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Trident Asset Management Sending me bills to pay for an account that I never had with them demaning payment and listing this bogus information on my credit report. Atlanta, Georgia

This Trident Assent Management  is attempting to coerce money not due to them from me by posting bogus accounts on with credit reorting agency's.  I won't give them anything.  I asked they provide strict proof thee of that this money is owed in the form of a bill of particulars and as required by federal law.  They never have after several months of requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/Trident-Asset-Management-Sending-me-bills-to-pay-for-an-account-that-I-never-had-with-the-759690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management