Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Matthew — Fort Carson Colorado U.S.A.
Trident Asset Management

Trident Asset Management Columbia House Reporting false accounts to credit reports and trying to collect on them , Internet

I pulled my credit report today from annual creid report .com and found a new and unknown account from Trident Assest Management, AKA Collection Agency for Columbia House. They say we owe them $55 from an account opened in Mar 2010. We are unsure whether this is when Columbia House opened the account or when the collections opened their account. However we are sure that the address they say the dvd's were shipped to was an address we hadnt lived at in 3 years. And we only stayed their for a month while we were waiting for base housing. Yes Base housing, at the time this account was supposedly opened I was just reporting to my new duty station fresh out of basic training. I am now a veteran having served a tour in Iraq and Afghanistan and I am still ACTIVE DUTY. I will not let Columbia House do this again. That's right again,

After my tour in Iraq I came home and wanted to buy a house and guess what I found. A collection account for Columbia house opened in Dec 2009 for $53. I didnt have the patience to deal with them and i had to clear ALL collections off my credit to get approval for my house so I paid the d**n $55. Now a little over 2 1/2 years I find my self in the same situation with a collection from columbia house for $2 dollars difference and only opened 4 months apart accoirding to the records and credit reports I have. I will not pay it again in fact I have filed a dispute with the credit agency and being that my wife is practicing law we will be going after Columbia House and Trident Asset to the full extent of the law. HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH A SOLDIER/VETERAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/internet/Trident-Asset-Management-Columbia-House-Reporting-false-accounts-to-credit-reports-and-try-1021691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management