Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014

• Reported By: JasonB — WARREN Michigan
Trident Asset Management
Internet USA

Trident Asset Management This company put a bill in my name which i never ordered from columbia house records for 61 dollars at an address we didnt even live at till 3 years later. We called several times to have it removed they just hang up o us we need this off our credit reports its effecting our score. We asked them for the proof of the bill and what we ordered they said oh well for you we dont have it. Atlanta Georgia

Trident Asset is a scam. They said I ordered music from columbia house records which i never did. They said i lived at the address they had 3 years prior to my wife and I ever moving in. When i asked them exactly what i ordered they said they didnt know cause columbia house shut down. I asked for a manager which in return hung up on me when i asked for paper work. She also had no explanation how they got this and it was from 2006. They keep rereporting it every year so it makes it new and columbia house i found out has been closed for years. I have never ordered from them in my whole life and they even had my name spelled wrong at first with the wrong address and still put it on the report. All i want is this company turned in for fraud and this taken off my credit report it is bringing my score down. And i will not pay for soemthing i never had.

Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/internet/Trident-Asset-Management-This-company-put-a-bill-in-my-name-which-i-never-ordered-from-co-1147936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management