Complaint Review: Trident Marketing International

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:tampa Florida
Trident Marketing International
4410 W Hillsborough Avenue Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Trident Marketing International Inc Scam&Fraud Tampa Florida

*General Comment: Wow, are you handicapped?

Hi everyone my name is Latoya Smith, I am 21 years old I used to work for trident for 2 and a half year almost 3 years, This company is a lie and a scam. We used people inforamtion and start putting charges in there account, We even used there bank account inforamtion for our self. I have used at least 50-60 people bank account inforamtion to order stuff for me, and Megan and Rod are the owners and they approve of all this, I used to make a lot of sale and never once did I get pay for them sells, I used to get pay 7.00 nothinf more. There were times when I was working with Judith to do payroll and she will used people bank account information to pay the employers that work for trident. This compnay is a big SCAM and FAKE! when i was a telemarking rep the customers used to tell me to put them in the dont care list and megan and lawarnce used to tell us not to do it. This company has stole money from people that dont know what they getting them self into. I for fire for not making any sell when i have been working for the company for a long time, trident only use us to make money and still people money and that is not right. They are always hiring and always getting rid of people and I dont think that is right. The owner megan and rod are fake people, there promise you all these things and nothing ever happens. I got fired on Monday the 16th they just told me to go home and never come back, they even have a new HR Person that covers everything megan does and rod.and I think that is wrong, if anyone can help me to close this company down so there can stop doing what they doing, it will be really helpful, Please dont work for this company and dont order anything from them. I can be reach at my e-mail juicylatoya@aol.com

Used to work for trident in tampa, fl
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Marketing-International/Tampa-Florida-33614/Trident-Marketing-International-Inc-ScamFraud-Tampa-Florida-426686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Marketing International

#1 General Comment

Wow, are you handicapped?

AUTHOR: RadioGirlisSmart - ()

What I would like to do is commend that company you worked for for hiring the mentally handicapped. If you are not handicapped as you appear to be, I am shocked- shocked! and dismayed while some of us holding PhDs, Masters and Bachelors Degrees are out of work while morons such as yourself with limited capacity and illiterate writing and speaking skills even HAD a job- a job, apparently with a title! While you posted this rant, you have admitted to several felonies: identity theft, identity fraud- and many others. I hope your past employer uses this information in order to prosecute you to the fullest. You'd fit riiight in in prison, you already have the lingo down!

cheers, idiot!