Complaint Review: Trident Solutions - JFYC

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2007

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Trident Solutions - JFYC
Po Box 25451 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Trident Solutions - JFYC They robbed me of 110. with a no signiture check, taken by a CFromo. I've never heard of ripoff Columbia South Carolina

*Author of original report: Update

From out of nowhere there's a check, that didn't require a signiture, for the amount of $110.00 from a company I've never heard of. This generated check was paid to the order of JFYC ( Just Funneling Your Cash?) for deposit only Acct # 0007 7924 4731. It appears to be a Bank Of America account.

Also it has a memo saying for "entitlement pro" with their phone # under that. I've called at least twenty times, and when I was lucky enough to talk to someone, I was told at first it would be 1 - 21 days to be credited to my account. When that didn't happen, it would be in another 3 days then another 4 days, never got it. My bank has filed a loss prevention report and has told me that it could be 7 - 45 days before my account is credited I've learned a valuable lesson, in that after this is cleared up, I'll have a dedicated account for bill paying that will be funded, as needed, by a second account.

A funny thing just happened, as I was typing this I received a call from The Funnelers (Trident Solutions) assuring me that my money would be transfered possibly today but no later then tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath. I'll let you know.

Stephen
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Solutions-JFYC/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/Trident-Solutions-JFYC-They-robbed-me-of-110-with-a-no-signiture-check-taken-by-a-CFro-255460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Solutions - JFYC

Update

AUTHOR: Stephen - (U.S.A.)

Well, as I said I would get back to you after the promised pay date It's just as I thought No Dough. I've have contacted the people from my bank earlier to file a complaint, I was hoping to get this settled on my own but it doesn't look good, but I'm not even through yet, not by a long shot.