Complaint Review: Trilegiant Corporation, TLG Great Fun

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2008

• Reported By:Douglaville Georgia
Trilegiant Corporation, TLG Great Fun
100 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Trilegiant Corporation, TLG Great Fun Unauthorized Charges from TLG* Great Fun Norwalk Connecticut

On October 15, 2008, I discovered unauthorized charges for $11.99 on my past Visa statements from TLG* Great Fun dating back to April 10, 2008. I was not familiar with this company and I have not engaged in any business transaction with this company. I contacted the company at the toll free number (877-763-4140) listed on my Visa statement and the representative told me that he could cancel my membership. He said I was probably signed up through a website called Fandango.com. I did purchase movie tickets from the website he mentioned on February 28, 2008, but I did not agree to a monthly membership with TLG* Great Fun. The representative tried to convince me to keep the membership and receive a free packet of coupons. I demanded that he discontinue charging my Visa card immediately and reimburse these unauthorized charges. I received a confirmation number of R1015 for the membership cancellation. However, he said he would be unable to give a credit for any previous charges.

I have disputed the charges on my Visa but Visa will only credit the last four months. Furthermore, I have to cancel my current card and let them reissue a new number in order to dispute the charges. I will never buy anything from Fandango again!

Derek
Douglaville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-Corporation-TLG-Great-Fun/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850-3541/Trilegiant-Corporation-TLG-Great-Fun-Unauthorized-Charges-from-TLG-Great-Fun-Norwalk-Con-382478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant Corporation, TLG Great Fun