Complaint Review: Trilegiant Corporation - TLG*Shoppers Advantage, Etc. - And Juniper Bank

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2004

• Reported By:Martinsville Ohio
Trilegiant Corporation - TLG*Shoppers Advantage, Etc. - And Juniper Bank
www.juniper.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Trilegiant Corporation - TLG*Shoppers Advantage And Juniper Bank Juniper Bank customers check your statements for this unauthorized fraudulent charge ripoff Connecticut And Delaware Connecticut and Delaware

I check my Juniper Bank credit card statement with regularity. I noticed an unauthorized charge for 79.99 from TLG*Shoppersadv on my account. I contacted Juniper by email to dispute this unauthorized charge. I checked several consumer websites and discovered that other credit card holders from Bankone had made complaints on this scam.

It seems that the banks give credit card holders information to TLG and then place charges on accounts for Privacy Guard or other services. A gentleman from Texas, who made a complaint on this site, was told that he cashed a $2.50 check which authorized the charge. He is/was a Bankone customer

I received my account statement in the mail today and inside was an ad from Trilegiant Corporation for Privacy Guard and a $10.00 check with Juniper Banks logo on it. I have further contacted Juniper to complain about the Bank and Trilegiant placing the unauthorized and fraudulent charge on my account. A polite representative suggested I call Trilegiant and ask them to remove the charge. I advised her that I should not have to call a company I do not do business with and ask them to remove a charge they placed on my account fraudulently.
Juniper Bank customers, please check your statements for this fraudulent charge.

I intend to contact the BBB and Attorney General' Fraud Unit in my state, as well as Delaware and Pennsylvania where Juniper is located.

Martinsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2004 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-Corporation-TLGShoppers-Advantage-Etc-And-Juniper-Bank/nationwide/Trilegiant-Corporation-TLGShoppers-Advantage-And-Juniper-Bank-Juniper-Bank-customers-ch-92755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant Corporation - TLG*Shoppers Advantage, Etc. - And Juniper Bank