Complaint Review: Trilegiant Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Trilegiant Corporation
6 High Ridge Park, Stamford, Connecticut 06905 Internet United States of America

Trilegiant Corporation GREAT FUN STOLE $400 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS! i JUST SIGNED UP FOR THEIR FREE TRIAL! Internet

Hi to anyone reading my complaint.  I am a credible source.  I am a 30 yr old woman from the USA who was suckered in by a online website/company by the name of GREAT FUN!  Do not sign up for any kind of membership with them.

I signed up for the free trial on 2/10/2012 and they stole money from my checking account.  They charged me $400!  I had to call my bank and have my debit card shut down.  I am shutting my checking account down too.

I will not call GREAT FUN'S!  phone number because then they will have my phone number.  I advise any of u out there to not call them.  Stay away from them and make sure your account info/all personal info is not given out to anyone.  These people are jokes and should be shut down immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-Corporation/internet/Trilegiant-Corporation-GREAT-FUN-STOLE-400-FROM-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-THEY-ARE-SCAMMERS-839326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant Corporation