Complaint Review: Trilegiant Great Fun

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Jen — Carlsbad California
Trilegiant Great Fun
Internet USA

Trilegiant Great Fun TLG/Great Fun another crazy internet coupon scam site Nashville Tennessee

Once again, some random online coupn scamming site that I NEVER remember authorizing, but have now realized on my Visa  that this company has been charging me $19.99 over the past several months. This really makes me angry, because I am a harwokring, and at times, starving graduate student who is trying to finish my doctorate (and writing a dissertation)...This is the last thing I need right now. So please put an end to these crazy fraudent coupon scammers, especially with how bad our econmy is right now, we the people dont need to deal with any more stress regarding money than we already have to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-Great-Fun/internet/Trilegiant-Great-Fun-TLGGreat-Fun-another-crazy-internet-coupon-scam-site-Nashville-Tenn-1160615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant Great Fun