Complaint Review: Trilegiant - Shoppers Advantage - Columbia House

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2004

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Trilegiant - Shoppers Advantage - Columbia House
Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Trilegiant - Shoppers Advantage - Columbia House ripoff, sent a check, cashed check and it entered me as a member Trumbull Connecticut

I received what appeard to be a check for a refund from Columbia House. I cashed the check because they had recently not been able to send me a CD. I received Shoppersadvantage membership information and when I called they were rude and said it was apparent on the check that I cashed that I would become a member. If I had not cancelled in a timely fashion, I'm sure they would have charged a large amount. Nowhere on the membership information I received in the mail was there a price for the membership. Luckily it was detailed on the back of the letter I received how to cancel this membership without further charges.

Karen
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-Shoppers-Advantage-Columbia-House/Rochester-New-York/Trilegiant-Shoppers-Advantage-Columbia-House-ripoff-sent-a-check-cashed-check-and-it-118449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant - Shoppers Advantage - Columbia House