Complaint Review: Trilegiant, TLG, Affinion, Cendant, Protection Plus, AutoVantage, AutoVantage.com, AOL AutoVantage,

• Submitted: Thu, April 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 08, 2010

• Reported By: grey — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America

Trilegiant, TLG, Affinion, Cendant, Protection Plus, AutoVantage, AutoVantage.com, AOL AutoVantage, Trilegiant Corporation Auto Club...I Think Not Internet

I enrolled in the AutoVantage gold service simply for an offer that they were offering and I thought, "why not, never know when I might need a tow truck". Needless to say, I was driving my dad's truck to work and the radiator went out, just as I got there. I called them at 10:30 PM that evening to get a tow truck as one of their 5 advertised "free" annual tows with up to 150 Miles travel distance. Needless to say 2 and three quarter hours later still no tow truck and I was getting tired. I called them up and canceled the tow truck and got a ride home. They advertise even in their phone recording that they want to bring "prompt" service to their members. Needless to say I didn't feel like I was part of the Auto Club nor will I continue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-TLG-Affinion-Cendant-Protection-Plus-AutoVantage-AutoVantagecom-AOL-AutoVantage/internet/Trilegiant-TLG-Affinion-Cendant-Protection-Plus-AutoVantage-AutoVantagecom-AOL-Au-591179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant, TLG, Affinion, Cendant, Protection Plus, AutoVantage, AutoVantage.com, AOL AutoVantage,