Complaint Review: Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values

• Submitted: Sun, October 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 08, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values
100 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values Ripped me twice for 149.99 and 139.99, ripoff Norwalk Connecticut

I am writing this report again Triligiant, which has charged my credit card for things like Privacy Guard and Everyday values. They had charged my credit card last month for 149.99 dollars for Privacy Guard. Then I called my credit card company and asked them to remove the charges of my credit card since I never authorized these charges. They said they will take it off within a "couple of" days.

I waited for a week and when the charges were still not taken off, I called Chase again and asked them to take off the fraudulent charges. I got a good response from Chase, and they took off the charges and also issued me a new credit card.

Now, just a month later, I see another charge for 139.99 from TLG Everyday Values. I never authorized this charge as well and I am surprised how they could get my new credit card information. It has not been even a month since I got my new credit card. Maybe Chase bank is not keeping our private information private? Maybe it is selling off our information to companies like Triligiant? I am still waiting for my refund in this case.

This is a cut-paste from Triligiant's website. What a paradox!!

"Could someone really steal your identity? Some experts project that 750,000 new cases of credit fraud will occur next year. Often Identity Theft strikes people with a good solid credit history - people who suddenly find themselves facing unauthorized bills for thousands of dollars.

Our PrivacyGuard program serves as an early warning system so that members can see if anyone is obtaining credit in their name. PrivacyGuard provides its members with an accurate and easy-to-understand summary of their credit report from the nation's three major credit-reporting services. If a member finds a problem, they call PrivacyGuard toll free for help and advice. PrivacyGuard provides the forms a member needs to tell a credit bureau what to change - and PrivacyGuard sends a new copy of the member's record 90 days later to verify that the discrepancy has been corrected."

Maria
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2006 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triligient-TLG-Privacy-Guard-Everyday-Values/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/Triligient-TLG-Privacy-Guard-Everyday-Values-Ripped-me-twice-for-14999-and-13999-rip-214774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC