Complaint Review: Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:Streetsboro Ohio
Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values
100 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values They charged $129.99 to our credit card without authorization. Norwalk,Connecticut

I put money on my husbands credit card so he could buy, me a birthday gift since we do not have much I put what we could afford on the card so he would be able to go buy a gift with our children and not have to tell me how much he spent or on what.

I put the money on his card on Thursday and Saturday he took our children shopping to buy a gift and while they were checking out his card was denied. So, he called his Credit card company and found out this company called TLG Everyday put a chaged of $129.99 now mind you that is all we had available on the card. So, we call them to fight it off and were told it will take 15-20 days to have it removed. So, now we have to monitor it everyday to make sure it comes off.

Just imagine what it was like to have to tell the kids we can not buy mommy a gift our money is gone...

Streetsboro, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triligient-TLG-Privacy-Guard-Everyday-Values/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/Triligient-TLG-Privacy-Guard-Everyday-Values-They-charged-12999-to-our-credit-card-wi-256699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triligient, TLG, Privacy Guard, Everyday Values