Complaint Review: Trillium College

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Raul — toronto Ontario
Trillium College
869 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Trillium College I am so disappointed and tired for make complain and complain Toronto, Ontario

I had the misfortune to enroll at the Trillium College to take the Network Engineer program.  I think it have been my worse decision I have ever made.  They offered me a lot of things that they have never fulfilled. In addition, the program ended last January and they haven't gave me my marks certificate and others things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trillium-College/Toronto-Ontario-M4W-2H2/Trillium-College-I-am-so-disappointed-and-tired-for-make-complain-and-complain-Toronto-O-1044678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trillium College