thousands

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Scam Victim — Centennial Colorado
Trimax Locks
6440 S Dawson Cir. STE #200 centennial, Colorado USA

Trimax Locks Wyers Producst Group, Bugzooka, Wyers Capital Group, Band-Era Bad Company, Tax Evasion, Poorly Made Imported Products, Steals From Employees, Shady Business Practices, Volatile Atmoshpere centennial Colorado

I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I am writing this in hopes of saving future job seekers and consumers the suffering I have experienced working for and dealing with this company. Here is a list of some of my experiences dealing with this company... In my third month I discovered they had me listed as a Outside Contractor to avoid paying taxes and providing basic employee rights. They did this with other as I was working there, I am the first that stood up to him about it. They're explanation was they thought I was bored and needed the extra work. After I walked out and threatened to report them, they started removing my taxes and classifying us as employees. They fired the Sales Manager that hired me without paying him commission. [continued below]....

..... The reason they fired him was purely personal. In the past year Phil has had 5-10 people quit or get fired because the way he treats them. I was required to go to Las Vegas for a Trade Show in late October, they where supposed to pay me commission from sales and pay me back for expenses. It took me 3 months to get paid my expenses and they are refusing to pay my commission. The Office Manager and Owner have had an open relationship with eachother sense I started there. Therefore, giving the Office Manager entitlement to act as she pleases. So she comes in whenever she wants and works about 30 minutes a day. Meanwhile, she won't accept phone calls from her top clients or the people trying to collect payment for bills. Many times we ran out of ink for the printer or where not able to function because Jenna and Phils relationship. We often had to watch them grope eachother and kiss in the office area. Phil takes pride in showing off his power and relationship with the 27 year old accountant half his age. They slowly kept increasing my responsibilities so they could spend time together on long lunches and getting drunk in the office at night. Eventually, I was doing 50% of the office work period within my 6th month. Trimax has many, and I mean many un happy customers. Most of my day was spent lying to customers about why they haven't received their orders. Trimax is so bad at forecasting and customer service, that they would have me tell customers orders are going to shit, eventhough they wouldn't ship for months. Invoices and orders get lost daily. Often customer complain that we sent the wrong product or made an error and we need to locate the original paperwork. Most of the time it is sitting in one of Jenna's piles that she wont even know what is in it for an average of 2 weeks. Everything must be touched and approved by Jenna before it ships or gets invoiced, this kept us behind usually 2-4 weeks. Trimax is stealing. Every single employee at Trimax, believes that Jenna is messing with hours and manipulating overtime so she can pay as little as possible. The workers in the back that assemble the hitches, that people lives depend on, are extremely unhappy with the pay and the treatment. They have to breath metal particles and chemicals all day and have no benefits, and horrible pay. Accounting is a nightmare. Jenna works very little so she hands a lot of her work off to the new employees. Phil and Jenna have new employees handle all of the funds for personal and business stuff. They hired a girl to input these personal expenses, and she would tell us of Phil spending insane amounts of money on Jenna. Products are crap. Everything is made in China for a little money as possible. Every product that Trimax sells, can be broken just as easy as the competition. The chrome they put on there locks is so cheap, most customers complain of it rusting and chipping within the first month. They claim to offer a lifetime warranty, but it doesn't cover these known issues. I have heard horror stories of Trailers coming loose while driving because there products are so cheaply made in such an unhappy environment. Selling products they know will break. The very popular Bugzooka comes with a plastic trap door that will break in the first month or two. Phil has not changed the design because he sells the replacements part for a high profit margin. They add lots of $ to shipping cost. If you buy a Trimax product, they will increase your shipping cost about 20%. They make most of there money like this. DO NOT BUY FROM TRIMAX. In the end, I worked my butt off for Trimax. I did everything I could think of to better the company, including putting up with all of the things I above mentioned, just to be fired on a Friday at 5:00pm with no reason or explanation other than, "I was planning of doing it on Monday, but you where working so hard", from Phil. That is a portion of my experiences with Phillip Wyers and Wyers Products Group. Many other people have had these issues I am just the first to speak up about it. If they offer you a sales job, DO NOT TAKE IT, Phil will do everything he can to not pay your commission. I finish with a response given to me by Phils longest working and most trusted employee. I asked Dave, "Where do you think this company will be in 5-10 years". He said,"This company will either FAIL OR BE SOLD, do you think I plan on waiting for that?".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trimax-Locks/centennial-Colorado-80112/Trimax-Locks-Wyers-Producst-Group-Bugzooka-Wyers-Capital-Group-Band-Era-Bad-Company-1122788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trimax Locks