Complaint Review: Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, TRIMAX REALTY AND LOAN, DAVOODPOUR MIKE

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2014

• Reported By: Elham Farahnama — Beverly Hills California
8370 Wilshire Blvd suite 230 Beverly Hills, California USA

Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, TRIMAX REALTY AND LOAN, DAVOODPOUR MIKE Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, T Extreemly unprofessional, Liar only going to make you loose your home, has no clue how to setup a loan, he is the middle man and not sure if he even finished high school, totally messed up my home loan, Beverly Hills California

*Consumer Comment: Michael and I are UCLA Graduates!

*Consumer Comment: How Michael Davoodpour helped us

*Consumer Comment: My experience with Trimax Realty

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fake Posting Probably by David Shilian of Aroos Photography - (David Shillian of Aroos Photo Complaint)

Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, TRIMAX REALTY AND LOAN, DAVOODPOUR MIKE Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, T Extreemly unprofessional, Liar only going to make you loose your home, has no clue how to setup a loan, he is the middle man and not sure if he even finished high school, totally messed up my home loan, it cost me well over 150,000 to fix his mistakes, after finding out about what he did, when I called him to let him know he was rude on the phone and just dropped the call and stopped answering any calls after. Im now in search of finding a great attorney to go after him and his so called Trimax and Realty company, be aware to work with this company, you will loose it all, he has no idea how to do his job. Beverly Hills California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trimax-Realty-Loan-Michael-Davoodpour-Trimax-Realty-Loan-by-Mike-Davoodpour-TRIMAX-REALTY-TRIMAX-REALTY-AND-LOAN-DAVOODPOUR-MIKE/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Trimax-Realty-amp-Loan-Michael-Davoodpour-Trimax-Realty-amp-Loan-by-Mike-Davoodpou-1069273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, TRIMAX REALTY AND LOAN, DAVOODPOUR MIKE

Michael and I are UCLA Graduates!

AUTHOR: Marsha Mayer - ()

I have known Michael Davoodpour, Trimax, for 15 years and I have personally and professionally used Michael's services through out this tiime. Michael has been highly competent and professional, and I have recommened him on multiple occasions. Since I am so confident in commenting on Michael, I can only assume that the person writing these negative comments must be a very petty and a highly difficult person. He owes Michael a retraction and an appology.

How Michael Davoodpour helped us

AUTHOR: Ellie - ()

About a year ago,  My family was looking to buy a home. Michael Davoodpour  helped us not only find the home of our dreams but also helped us get a very difficult loan that another person may not have been able to. We are very grateful to have found him. He was very professional and courteous the entire time.  He made the process go by very smoothly and as quick as he could.  I have referred several family members and friends to him since then and they too have all been happy with his work. They have all had positive experiences with him.  I would definitely refer him to more people and continue to do business with him in the future.

My experience with Trimax Realty

AUTHOR: Nima - ()

My experience with Trimax Realty has been everything you can ask for.  I was provided with excellent service from the very beginning until the very end. Looking for a property and getting a loan is not an easy and simple process. There is a ton of paperwork that you need to go through and if you do not have the right people working on it, you will make an uninformed decision and that decision may not be reversable.

They spent countless hours going through documents with me to make sure that I was getting what I asked for and that's exactly what happened. Anyone making false claims such as the person above should be ashamed of themselves!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Idiamin - ()

• This is an inaccurate posting allegedly made by a person who does not exist.  We do not know of any  person with the name of Elham Farahnama, nor have we ever worked with any one by the last name of Farahnama. If you pay close attention to the date the complaint was filed (April 2012), you can see that this false complaint was written thereafter and very likely done so by David Shilian of Aroos Photo in retaliation of the original complaint.

• We believe this deceitful posting to be in retaliation for a different Ripoff report for someone by the name of David Shilian or Aroos Photography. Furthermore,  you may find that this false accusation posting is easy to read through the purposefuly slanderous lies:  what is the exact  meaning of  “has no clue how to setup a loan, he is the middle man……… totally messed up my home loan, it cost me well over 150,000 to fix his mistakes”?  How does someone mess up your home loan? And what was done that it cost you well over $150k to fix it?  No details of what was done incorrectly, no details period. That definitely sounds phony.

Here is the original complaint that was filed against David Shilian of Aroos Photo, whom we believe to be behind this deceitful inaccurate complaint post:  (David Shillian of Aroos Photo Complaint)

• This is the problem with these “open forum sites”  anyone can post a bunch of lies, an no one even verifies if the person making up the deceptions is really who they say they are.
  • Again,  There is no Elham Farahnama and we allege this to be an inaccurate posting of lies in retaliation from a complaint filed against David Shillian of Aroos Photo.

Thank you.