Complaint Review: Trina Braxton Hair Collection

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: angelblaque — New York New York
Trina Braxton Hair Collection
1409 Lake Park Road, Georgia USA

Trina Braxton Hair Collection - Azalea Hair Company Erica Hill Trina Braxton Hair Collection Dry Stiff Tangled Extreme Shedding Hair Ripoff Valdosta Georgia

*Author of original report: Trina Braxton/Azalea Hair Co.

In the most recent season of Braxtons Family Values, Trina Braxton was wearing a beautiful curly hair wig or weave.  I did some research on the internet and discovered that she had a website that was selling the hair so I happily ordered 2 bundles of the "Boom Boom Curls."

Big mistake!!  Neither bundles had the curl pattern of the hair I saw Trina with and the longer bundle (18") is a hot ass mess!!  The hair is coarse, dry, brittle, stiff, tangled and unusable.  I suspect it's hair from aliexpress or alibaba.com.  It's worse than beauty supply pack hair.  The customer service has been very bad.

I contacted Azalea Hair Company who is the vendor to resolve the matter. [continued below]....

.....  I sent her photos of the hair 3 days ago and I'm being ignored.  I sent pictures to FB and Twitter and I was blocked.  I filed a dispute on PayPal and it's been challanged.  The bundle of hair cost $135 and I am requesting a refund and Erica Hill would rather refuse and fight me rather than to not have negative feedback on a product that Trina Braxton has as part of her brand.  Not a good look at all!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trina-Braxton-Hair-Collection/1409-Lake-Park-Road-Georgia-31601/Trina-Braxton-Hair-Collection-Azalea-Hair-Company-Erica-Hill-Trina-Braxton-Hair-Collect-1133129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trina Braxton Hair Collection

Trina Braxton/Azalea Hair Co.

AUTHOR: angelblaque - ()

Trina Braxton/Azalea's Hair Company has RESOLVED  the  conflict & I would remove this report if I could.