Complaint Review: Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Important — Port of Spain Nationwide Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications
Levels10 -14,Waterfront Complex1A Wrightson Road Nationwide Trinidad and Tobago

Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications Take Care of the Schengen Visa and all other Foreign Visa Related Issues Now, Stop Delaying, Stop Playing Games or Be Blacklisted Permanently on the Internet, Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Aff Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

*Author of original report: Tick Tock

*General Comment: Schengen waiver,when is it going to happen

It is with an absolute disgrace and distaste that I have to put on this site the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications and the reason is simple.  In a news article that was given in our local newspaper it was said:

Schengen visa to be waivedFriday, April 8 2011A, Newsday Newspapers

"A government request for a three-month waiver of the Schengen visa for Trinidad and Tobago nationals to travel to 25 European countries is expected to be approved by the European Union before year end.Speaking with the Newsday, head of the Delegation of the European Commission to Trinidad and Tobago, Charge dAffaires Stelios Christopoulos said the request submitted by Government has met the requirement for waiver.

It is solid enough to be included in the new European Union regulations which would take effect by year end, Christopoulos said. [continued below]....
..... He said the European Commission has accepted the request and will put it to the European Union Council of Ministers and the European Parliament for approval.

Once approved, he said Trinidad and Tobago citizens would be able to travel without the Schengen visa to member countries of the Schengen zone for a period of three months for business travel or tourism purposes."

However although this was stated above I decided to investigate further.  I managed to talk to a particular consul or embassy representative here for one of the countries of the European Union because I had decided to travel to this particular country.

Could you believe that to my absolute SHOCK and utter AMAZEMENT I found out that we had not even obtained the visa waiver mentioned above for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago to travel to ALL European Union countries.

Why?  I was told that our very own Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications was lax, slack, lazy, and completely irresponsible in dealing and handling with this matter and in submitting the application to the European Union Headquarters.  Therefore, the above article is now null and void.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME I say... Especially when people are looking to this government to deal much more responsibly compared to those ones in the past.

I have tried contacting the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications and called the operator and forwarded high priority messages to those in the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications but to no avail and have never gotten a contact from them at all.

In addition, I have tried contacting them about other visa-related issues as well that are of utmost importance and yet again to no avail no one has contacted me about such when I have contacted those at the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications.

What a disgrace-Efficiency and Effectiveness at its Worst. I am leaving therefore this report open and unclosed an await a representative from the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications.

If no one contacts me I will be forced to write a message on this site of permanent blacklisting of the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications once and for and all and shall these reports I guarantee shall be more than just one report until the Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications gets its ACT together and its house in order and starts being responsible the way it should or suffer from being permanently blacklisted on the internet for ALL of the world to see.

I await your response.....

Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications.
Levels 10 -14, Tower C, Waterfront Complex
1A Wrightson Road, Port of Spain

Let's see what you ALL really indeed shall do

Sincerely,
A Very Fed Up Citizen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinidad-Tobago-Ministry-of-Foreign-Affairs-and-Communications/nationwide/Trinidad-Tobago-Ministry-of-Foreign-Affairs-and-Communications-Take-Care-of-the-Schenge-875873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Communications

Tick Tock

AUTHOR: Important - (Trinidad and Tobago)

The clock is ticking.  I am giving the Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs a little bit more time again to respond to me and to fix all matters pertaining to the Schengen Visa and if they do not respond to me and this post and fix all matters pertaining to the Schengen Visa then let's just say they will know what permanent blacklisting actually feels like.

Because if I have to go to every anti-scam or complaints site like this one and blacklist the Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs I will do it (and trust me I know where to find them).  Mark my words because I always keep them and if they do not respond to my words in this post and fix the issue that is at hand then trust me that they at the Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs will most certainly indeed feel my words for sure in the form of permanent blacklisting on the internet for all the world to see.

Tick Tock

The clock for you Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Foreign Affairs is indeed ticking away.

#2 General Comment

Schengen waiver,when is it going to happen

AUTHOR: Safia - (Trinidad and Tobago)

I completely agree with this person. It is absolutely shameful that they promise one thing, make a huge deal and announce it to the media and then nothing happens.