Complaint Review: Trinity 1945, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By:cincinnati Ohio
Trinity 1945, Inc.
7011 Clovernook Ave Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Trinity 1945, Inc. Similar Trinity Problem Cincinnati Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Corporate Apology

I had a similar nightmare . Ordered material on 3/23/09 . Their ad STATES order will be processed and shipped within 2 days. With Fedex or UPS , it would only be 3 more days to my residence.

Thought I should send an Email just to find the status of my order. I was replied back by a person named Connie , who wrote this to me :" If you dont give me an order number I cant help you! " , followed 1 minute later with another Email : " Obviously if we had a tracking number you would have received it. "

I sent back an Email stating that just because they ONLY had my name , that was no reason not to find my order and suggested that some ' books ' needed to be looked at in order to be more efficient and compentent .

I was then told I had no business telling HER how to do businesss. About an hour later I recieve an Email stating that my order was processed and ready for Fedex to pick up ... complete with a tracking number !!!

Fortunatly for me , I had already sent Connie an email back requesting a cancelation of the order. About 45 minutes later I recieved a cancelation refund form staing that my credit card was reimbursed.

It's amazing how 7 days could go by without ANYTHING from this company , and in less that 2 hours the order is found and ready to ship ! ????

Do yourself a favor , stay away from these people , and don't EVEN try to call them. Connie sent me back an Email stating she didn't answer the phone because she knew it was me ???

If this is the way this company treats its' customers , heaven help us all .

Are all New Jersey people like this woman ????

never again
cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-1945-Inc/Cincinnati-Ohio-45231/Trinity-1945-Inc-Similar-Trinity-Problem-Cincinnati-Internet-439995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity 1945, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Corporate Apology

AUTHOR: www.paintforcars.com - (United States of America)

To any and all past, current and future customers

We here at Trinity 1945 Inc. www.paintforcars.com would like to extend an apology. We understand there were issues with our customer service dept especially a few individual employees. Since this thread has been started we have identified and corrected these issues. We now employ a new customer service staff trained to assist you with your needs and concerns during our normal business hours. Tech support and customer service is also available online through our website by using the contact us button. All comments and emails will be responded to ASAP. If you need assistance with any matter pertaining to our products or our company policies please contact us.

Trinity 1945 Inc